BetaVet Echinacea Premier
IMMUNE & ALLERGY SUPPORT: Echinacea root contains high levels of alkylamides widely regarded to be the most active constituents. A simple taste test can determine the quality of echinacea as the alkalymides cause the “buzz” or tingling sensation on the tongue when tasted.
- Supports immune function which improves resistance to and recovery from illness.
- For the symptoms of allergies, helps support upper respiratory mucus membranes against airborne allergens.
- When your horse is unwell echinacea can be safety used in conjunction with veterinary medicines.
- Echinacea should not replace normal veterinary care. For best results use continuously for 10-20 days.
For industry rules please consult with your veterinarian.
Each 20ml dose contains dried herb equivalent:
- Echinacea root (Echinacea purpurea) 4500mg
- Ribwort leaf (Plantago lanceolata) 1200mg
- Eyebright herb (Euphrasia officinalis) 2000mg
- Licorice root (Glycyrrhiza glabra) 1000mg
- Contains ethanol trace and vegetable glycerine
**While we do our best to keep the website up to date, there will be times where some products and services listed are not available. If your order can not be filled we will inform you ASAP, we will offer you an option to back order the item, an alternative item or a refund. Products are subject to availability and may be withdrawn at any time, including after you have placed your order. Please note this Website is NOT Stock Controlled.**