Cool N Tite is a cooling liniment used as a companion or substitute for poulticing after competition and exercise. Helps to cool hocks and legs and soothe heated tendons after exercise.
- Useful for dressage training to soften large muscle areas and release tension.
- Cooling action for faster recovery after exercise.
- Helps to open the airways when applied to the nose.
- Designed for sport horses and also used by professional athletes.
For industry rules please consult with your veterinarian.
- Aloe Gel (Aloe barbadensis)
- Arnica extract (Arnica montana)
- Peppermint oil (Mentha piperita)
- Wintergreen Oil (Gaulthera procumbens)
- Tea Tree Oil (Melaleuca alternifolia)
- In an aqueous cream base
**While we do our best to keep the website up to date, there will be times where some products and services listed are not available. If your order can not be filled we will inform you ASAP, we will offer you an option to back order the item, an alternative item or a refund. Products are subject to availability and may be withdrawn at any time, including after you have placed your order. Please note this Website is NOT Stock Controlled.**