RESPIRATORY RELIEF: One of the first signs of symptoms of respiratory problems is coughing. Herbal respiratory support may include a combination of the following immune support therapy.
Expectorants and demulcents to support a productive cough.
Anti tussives to support mild coughs and soothe irritation of the cough reflex.
Antimicrobials to support the immune system whilst it is fighting infection and assisting with the management and regulation allergic respiratory problems like allergic rhinitis and COPD.
- Soothing to mild equine coughs.
- Helps support upper respiratory mucus membranes against airborne allergens for clearer airways.
- Helps supports immune function which improves resistance to and recovery from illness.
- Echinacea should not replace normal veterinary care. For best results use continuously for 10-20 days.
For industry rules please consult with your veterinarian.
Each 20ml dose contains dried herb equivalent:
- Echinacea purpurea Fresh Plant 1800mg
- Echinacea angustifolia dried root 600mg
- Ginger (Zingiber officinale) dried root 300mg
- Pelargonium (Pelargonium sidoide) dried root 800mg
- Thyme (Thymus vulgaris) flowering herb 1500mg
- Licorice (Glycyrrhiza glabra) dried root 2000mg
- Pleurisy Root (Asclepias tuberosa) dried root 1500mg
- Contains ethanol trace and vegetable glycerine
**While we do our best to keep the website up to date, there will be times where some products and services listed are not available. If your order can not be filled we will inform you ASAP, we will offer you an option to back order the item, an alternative item or a refund. Products are subject to availability and may be withdrawn at any time, including after you have placed your order. Please note this Website is NOT Stock Controlled.**