- Scientifically formulated nutritional feed supplement designed as a skeletal and connective tissue preparation providing nutrients for optimal health.
- Aids in the maintenance and flexibility of joint and connective tissue health in horses in training and/or older horses retired or nearing retirement.
- For greater enjoyment of work and/or quality of life.
Contains harpagosides. For industry rules consult with your veterinarian. Short term withholding will not affect benefits of longer term use.
BetaVet Ltd for innovative formulae developed from the latest clinical research and traceable quality assured ingredients.
Each 20ml dose contains dried herb equivalent:
- Devils Claw root (Harpagophytum procumbens) 4000mg
- Celery Seed fruit (Apium graveolens) 9600mg
- Ginger rhizome (Zingiber officinale) 700mg
- Licorice Root (Glycyrrhiza glabra) 1000mg
- Contains vegetable glycerine
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
Give 10–20ml one to two times daily.
- Give in feed or by oral syringe.
- For best results load dose by giving twice daily for four days initially.
**While we do our best to keep the website up to date, there will be times where some products and services listed are not available. If your order can not be filled we will inform you ASAP, we will offer you an option to back order the item, an alternative item or a refund. Products are subject to availability and may be withdrawn at any time, including after you have placed your order. Please note this Website is NOT Stock Controlled.**