BetaVet Steady Neddy
COOL & CALM: Calming herbs can help balance behaviour and help the horse adjust faster to stressful things. Less stress also helps to lower the risk for stomach ulcers, stress-induced colic, fighting among horses, stable vices and other signs of stress.
- As a training aid, calming herbs can help the young, inexperienced or highly sensitive horse focus better, learn faster and adapt more quickly to loading, shoeing, clipping, veterinary procedures, fence walking, separation and other events that often cause excitability.
- Promotes balanced behaviour and does not impair judgement, accuracy or dampen natural charisma.
For industry rules please consult with your veterinarian
Each 20ml dose contains dried herb equivalent:
- Kava root (Piper methysticum) 5000mg
- Californian poppy herb (Eschscholtzia californica) 2500mg
- Passion flower (Passiflora incarnata) 2000mg
- Licorice root (Glycyrrihiza glabra) 1000mg
- Contains ethanol trace and vegetable glycerine
**While we do our best to keep the website up to date, there will be times where some products and services listed are not available. If your order can not be filled we will inform you ASAP, we will offer you an option to back order the item, an alternative item or a refund. Products are subject to availability and may be withdrawn at any time, including after you have placed your order. Please note this Website is NOT Stock Controlled.**