Premier Equine Kevlar Airtechnology Lite Fetlock Boots
These do comply with the new ESNZ Rules:
ESNZ Jumping rules Art 257.3 & Annex 9 - Hind Boot rule for 2018 – 2019
- All hind boots must have a maximum interior length of 16cms, width of fastener must be a least 5cm.
- The inside protection must be smooth (flat). Only non-elastic velcro fasteners are permitted. No hooks, buckles, clips or other methods of attaching the fasteners may be used. This rule will be phased in over three seasons as per FEI rules and is paramount to horse welfare.
- 2018/2019 season : All 4, 5, 6, & 7 year old Horse competitions, Pony, Amateur & Pro-Am competitions
- 2019/2020 season : Young Rider, Junior Rider competitions
- 2020/2021 season : All competitions
Kevlar Airtechnology 'Lite' Fetlock Boots provide protection for your horse whilst jumping...
They have been designed to comply with BSJA and International rules for 'Young Horse' categories, where our standard fetlock boots may not be suitable. Made to the highest standard using innovative technology and materials. A double density shell provides outer protection whilst underneath this layers of Kevlar and shockproof materials work together to minimise the effects of knocks or strikes. Air-Tech ventilated neoprene is used on the inside to help prevent heat build-up in your horse's legs. Add to this the vents on the exterior and you get maximum breathability. Lined with comfort dry lining (CDL) these boots are comfortable, practical and strong. These fetlock boots are perfect for use whilst show jumping and look great with our Kevlar Airtechnology Tendon Boots.
Fetlock Boot: Key features...
- Kevlar and shockproof protection behind a double density outer shell
- Anatomically shaped for comfort and ease of use
- Air-Tech ventilated neoprene inner layer lined with comfort dry lining (CDL)
- Double ventilation vents
- Double locking Velcro straps
- Machine washable (30°), dry naturally
- Sold in pairs
**While we do our best to keep the website up to date, there will be times where some products and services listed are not available. If your order can not be filled we will inform you ASAP, we will offer you an option to back order the item, an alternative item or a refund. Products are subject to availability and may be withdrawn at any time, including after you have placed your order. Please note this Website is NOT Stock Controlled.**