What is Strategy-T?
- Broadspectrum wormer effective on all susceptible equine worms including tapeworms
- Unique synergistic combination of two
- Superior rotational wormer
- Safe to use on all horses including foals,
pregnant mares and breeding stallions
- Palatable vanilla flavoured paste
- Developed and made in Australia
Why use Strategy-T?
1. Unique combination of actives. The synergistic combination of oxfendazole and pyrantel in Strategy-T act to complement one anothers activity against all major equine worms including tapeworm and benzimidazole resistant redworms (small strongyles or cyathostomes). The combination of these two active ingredients in Strategy-T results in a more effective wormer than either active ingredient alone.
2. Ideal rotational wormer, Strategy-T is the only wormer available that contains the combination of a benzimidazole and tetrahydropyrimadine. This makes Strategy-T the ONLY wormer that effectively treats all major worms of horses including tapeworm and
benzimidazole resistant small strongyles that does not contain a macrocyclic lactone (mectin). This means Strategy-T is the best choice of wormer to use in a rotational program as an alternative to the mectin products.
3. Track record of safety. Extensive internal and independent trials have proven the safety and efficacy of Strategy-T. Safety has been proven in different age groups and life stages of horses including
foals, pregnant mares and breeding stallions.
4. Palatable flavour. Strategy-T is in a palatable vanilla flavoured paste making it easy to administer.
Dose at 1ml per 20kg bodyweight. Each weight marking on the plunger will deliver 5mL of paste, which is sufficient to treat 100kg body weight. Each syringe of Strategy-T treats a horse up to 700kg.
Each Strategy-T 30mL syringe contains:
Pyrantel Embonate 7.0g