- Perfect for skin disorders and problems including fungal infections, inflammation and irritation
- Helps soothe itchy skin
- Knocks ticks, lice and fleas off your animal
- For horses – tried and tested on NZ’s wild Kaimanawa horses – straight out of the wild – incredibly gentle on even the wildest and most sensitive skins.
- Helps clear up mud fever, rain scald and ringworm
- Brightens whites without purple or orange hands after giving them a wash
- No need for separate shampoos for different coat colours. Our shampoo bar brings out the best in all coats – whether light or dark – and leaves them shiny, soft and smelling great
- A great way to wash your horse – it won’t leak in your tack bag, you won’t lose half the bottle when the horse kicks it over part way through the wash
- Wet your animal thoroughly with water and either rub the soap directly onto their coat or lather up into a sponge and rub in.
- Work the soap in with a good massage - getting washed should be enjoyable.
- Leave the soap in for 3 - 5 minutes. If you're washing a horse or other very large animal, you can do this by leaving the soap on one side while you work on the other.
- Rinse off with clean water.
If your animal has ticks, they should start falling off within 24 hours (resist the temptation to pick any off during the wash). Fleas should fall off the animal straight away.
- Saponified Sustainable Palm Oil
- Saponified Coconut Oil
- Vegetable Glycerin
- Neem Oil
- Manuka Pure Essential Oil
- KanukaPure Essential Oil
- Lemon Myrtle Pure Essential Oil
- Titanium Dioxide
All ingredients are ethical, natural and fully traceable.
**While we do our best to keep the website up to date, there will be times where some products and services listed are not available. If your order can not be filled we will inform you ASAP, we will offer you an option to back order the item, an alternative item or a refund. Products are subject to availability and may be withdrawn at any time, including after you have placed your order. Please note this Website is NOT Stock Controlled.**