Suitable for multiple disciplines, including cross country. Ideal for peaked cap covers for colour customisation.
The MIPS Brain Protection System (BPS) is designed to add protection against rotational motion transferred to the brain. Rotational motion affects the brain and increases the risk for minor and severe brain injuries. When implemented in a helmet, the MIPS BPS can reduce rotational motion by redirecting energies and forces otherwise transferred to the brain.
The Vent-Air Jockey Helmet features:
- Low profile lightweight fibreglass shell.
- Highly ventilated airflow system.
- Durable painted acrylic, sanded finish.
- Removable crown comfort padding in hi-tech microfibre, heat-formed Polyester/nylon with mesh panel inserts.
- Four-point padded soft leather harness with rear lacing adjustment, lined with brush nylon for ear comfort pad compatibility.
- Quick-release buckle.
- Your helmet standards logo can be located inside the hat on the crown liner, or under padding on EPS.
This helmet conforms to the following safety standards:
- British PAS 015 2011
- VG1 01.040 2014-12
- ASTM F1163-15
- British Kitemarked to PAS015 2011