A free access mineral and vitamin supplement, formulated for New Zealand conditions. NutriMin® Horse contains minerals (in both organic and inorganic form), vitamins, salt and palatability enhancers to improve the health and vitality of horses. NutriMin® Horse aids in combating mineral deficiencies and imbalances, thereby assisting in the reduction of metabolic disorders and improving the general health of horses.
Formulated with NutriPlex organic minerals for:
- Better mineral uptake.
- Reduced stress & enhanced immune function.
- Better reproductive performance.
- Better general health and production.
Active Ingredients - Each 60gm dose contains:
- Calcium 4g, Cobalt* 2.3mg, Copper* 45mg, Iodine 14mg, Iron 50mg, Magnesium 0.6g, Manganese 90mg, Phosphorus 0.4g, Selenium 1mg, Sodium 10.5g, Zinc* 360mg, Vitamin A 15,000iu, Vitamin D³ 1,000iu, Vitamin E 100iu.
*includes organic minerals.
Recommended Dose Rate:
- Adult Horses (500kg) - 60g/horse/day
- Yearlings (350kg) - 30g/horse/day
- Weanlings (250gm) - 10g/horse/day
1 level 1/4 cup/70ml scoop (enclosed) = 60gm.
Thoroughly mix the required amount into one of the daily feeds.
**While we do our best to keep the website up to date, there will be times where some products and services listed are not available. If your order can not be filled we will inform you ASAP, we will offer you an option to back order the item, an alternative item or a refund. Products are subject to availability and may be withdrawn at any time, including after you have placed your order. Please note this Website is NOT Stock Controlled.**