Please Note: All international orders are experiencing some delays with arrival. Please be mindful that we are trying to keep everything as up to date as possible in the current global climate however things are changing every day.
Pre-Orders now available for the new Premier Equine Stock!
Take away the pressure with our Rizzo Anatomic Bridle…
Constructed using high quality Italian leather this anatomic bridle has been carefully shaped to contour around the horse’s ears, nose and cheekbones in order to achieve a more comfortable and ergonomic fit. The anatomically shaped, padded poll piece is designed to distribute pressure over the less sensitive areas of the poll and away from the ears. The Browband is also shaped to create definition and features a round raised design alongside soft padding.
Our unique anatomically shaped snaffle noseband dips down at the sides to avoid contact with the horse’s cheekbones, alleviating pressure and potentially heightening performance. A popular choice the snaffle bridle is the most commonly used bridle because of its versatility and functionality. Premium quality stainless steel fastenings and elegant stitching completes an overall stunning look. Anatomic bridles are particularly suited to sensitive or young horses who may benefit from the enhanced comfort that they provide.
Anatomical Bridle: Key features...
- Italian leather bridle
- Anatomically shaped soft padded poll piece
- Soft, padded and shaped Browband with round raised design and 'PE' branded brooch either side
- Cheek pieces with billet fastenings
- Throat lash, adjustable at both sides
- Anatomically shaped soft padded snaffle noseband with flash attachment
- Stainless steel buckles and billets
- Reins not included
How to care for your leather bridle
We have sourced the finest vegetable tanned Italian leather which is made in the heart of Italy, adopting environmentally friendly processes. As part of the tanning process natural ingredients and plant extracts are used to provide the leather with its exceptional finish. To maximise the life span of your bridle and to help prevent staining, we highly recommend a leather care routine after each use…
- Use luke-warm water on a damp cloth or soft sponge to gently remove dust, dirt and grease from the surface. Be sure to concentrate on areas around buckles and key points of contact with your horse
- We recommend conditioning the leather using a soap/cream sparingly, taking great care to rub gently and in a circular motion until all of the product has been absorbed
- Using a clean cloth, wipe away excess soap/cream from the surface
- Leave the leather to dry naturally in a well-ventilated area, away from direct heat sources
**While we do our best to keep the website up to date, there will be times where some products and services listed are not available. If your order can not be filled we will inform you ASAP, we will offer you an option to back order the item, an alternative item or a refund. Products are subject to availability and may be withdrawn at any time, including after you have placed your order. Please note this Website is NOT Stock Controlled.**