Please Note: All international orders are experiencing some delays with arrival. Please be mindful that we are trying to keep everything as up to date as possible in the current global climate however things are changing every day.
Pre-Orders now available for the new Premier Equine Stock!
A picture of perfection in the Delizioso Snaffle Bridle…
A delectably soft snaffle bridle crafted from Italian leather which will look the part in any equestrian discipline. The padded poll piece enhances comfort and the nose band is secured over the top, ensuring an even pressure is applied for heightened performance. A beautifully soft, padded browband with a round raised design sits neatly at the front, emphasised either side by two luxury ‘P|E Sport’ branded brooches.The thick, well-padded cavesson noseband provides a comfortable surface against the horse’s skin and features a professional round raised design. It also has a flash attachment so that the flash strap can be used if needed. Stainless steel buckles and high quality stitching complete this stunning leather bridle, perfect for daily use or competitions.
Snaffle Bridle: Key features...
- Italian leather bridle
- Soft padded poll piece
- Soft padded browband with round raised design and 'P|E Sport' branded brooch either side
- Cheek pieces with buckle fastenings
- Throat lash, adjustable at both sides
- Soft padded cavesson noseband with flash attachment
- Flash strap included
- Stainless steel buckles
- Reins not included
How to care for your leather bridle
We have sourced the finest vegetable tanned Italian leather which is made in the heart of Italy, adopting environmentally friendly processes. As part of the tanning process natural ingredients and plant extracts are used to provide the leather with its exceptional finish. To maximise the life span of your bridle and to help prevent staining, we highly recommend a leather care routine after each use…
- Use luke-warm water on a damp cloth or soft sponge to gently remove dust, dirt and grease from the surface. Be sure to concentrate on areas around buckles and key points of contact with your horse
- We recommend conditioning the leather using a soap/cream sparingly, taking great care to rub gently and in a circular motion until all of the product has been absorbed
- Using a clean cloth, wipe away excess soap/cream from the surface
- Leave the leather to dry naturally in a well-ventilated area, away from direct heat sources
**While we do our best to keep the website up to date, there will be times where some products and services listed are not available. If your order can not be filled we will inform you ASAP, we will offer you an option to back order the item, an alternative item or a refund. Products are subject to availability and may be withdrawn at any time, including after you have placed your order. Please note this Website is NOT Stock Controlled.**