Please Note: All international orders are experiencing some delays with arrival. Please be mindful that we are trying to keep everything as up to date as possible in the current global climate however things are changing every day.
Pre-Orders now available for the new Premier Equine Stock!
Excel in the show ring with the Primo Hunter Bridle…
Crafted from the finest Italian leather this hunter bridle is the perfect choice for showing and many other equestrian disciplines. The anatomically shaped, padded poll piece provides superior comfort and is designed to distribute pressure over the less sensitive areas of the poll and away from the ears. The flat browband adds a regal touch and helps to create a smart appearance whilst in the show ring or riding daily.
The broad, flat cavesson noseband distributes pressure across the face and can help to slim down the appearance of horses with long, straight noses. Finished with stainless steel fastenings and high quality stitching this leather bridle is a stunning example of classic, timeless style.
Hunter Bridle: Key features...
- Italian leather bridle
- Anatomically shaped soft padded poll piece
- Flat browband with 'P|E Sport' branded brooch either side
- Cheek pieces with billet fastenings
- Throat lash, adjustable at both sides
- Broad, flat cavesson noseband
- Stainless steel buckles and billets
- Reins not included
How to care for your leather bridle
We have sourced the finest vegetable tanned Italian leather which is made in the heart of Italy, adopting environmentally friendly processes. As part of the tanning process natural ingredients and plant extracts are used to provide the leather with its exceptional finish. To maximise the life span of your bridle and to help prevent staining, we highly recommend a leather care routine after each use…
- Use luke-warm water on a damp cloth or soft sponge to gently remove dust, dirt and grease from the surface. Be sure to concentrate on areas around buckles and key points of contact with your horse
- We recommend conditioning the leather using a soap/cream sparingly, taking great care to rub gently and in a circular motion until all of the product has been absorbed
- Using a clean cloth, wipe away excess soap/cream from the surface
- Leave the leather to dry naturally in a well-ventilated area, away from direct heat sources
**While we do our best to keep the website up to date, there will be times where some products and services listed are not available. If your order can not be filled we will inform you ASAP, we will offer you an option to back order the item, an alternative item or a refund. Products are subject to availability and may be withdrawn at any time, including after you have placed your order. Please note this Website is NOT Stock Controlled.**